About Me
Malaysian, Kuala Lumpur, Aries, loves red, hates cockroaches, big money spender, financially broke, loves the clouds during daylights and the stars when night falls, i don't have anyone special, yet, so email me...(ask me).

Navigation
The Star
Kyle's B&B (gay comic)
Instinct Magazine
Adam&Andy (gay comic)
GayWired.com
Bloggy Award
Translator
Broken Leg Tips

Friends & Great Blogs
Calvin
Cass
Dayu
Derek
Dog Poet
Eda
Evan Owens
Fira
Klubbkidd
LeeUK
Morose
Syimalicious
Shsuya
TK
The Colour Purple
Paul
Sherita
William

The Lost Boys...

Archives
January 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
September 2013
October 2013
June 2014
September 2014
August 2016
January 2020


Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Friends Are Forever? 

Have you ever wondered that one day, one of your many good friends would turn out to be a bitch and pathetic liar?!

I didn’t.

Because when I choose my friends, I did it carefully. And once I’ve considered them as my friends, I’m opening up the real me to them. Who I am, what I do, where I lives, the naked me. And when I do that, I expect them to do the same. To be whoever they are in my presence. No lies. No hiding themselves.

But of course I wouldn’t expect them to be dead honest about themselves. I don’t want to know any detail info about them. About their birthmarks or the number printed on their pay-cheque. Or anything related to even personal stuff like the fights you had with your dad or your mom or your bloody siblings. I don’t want to know all that.

I just want to know simple things like your birth date. Like what’s your job. Where do you lives. Well, that’s it. That’s what I need to know. Oh… maybe I wanted to know what kind of men you like, so that if I know any, I might introduce u to them.

And when I found out one of my good friends is a bitch and a pathetic liar, I was surprised. I am usually very particular when picking friends.

Because to me, friends are forever.

And when they are not, when they turned out to be bitchy fat liars that they are, I just don’t fucking care.

You are in my hate list now, indefinitely.

That’s forever.

Yes, I am full of hates.


posted by Musang at 6/24/2014 07:58:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

~~~*~~~